This course provides training on the benefits of adopting behavioural change, for all contractors who work on construction and civil engineering projects.
This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement at all levels can help prevent the chances of accidents occurring
At the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- understand basic legal duties of employers and employees
- identify hazards and understand the need for risk assessment
- understand the causes of accidents and the costs associated with poor safety performance
- identify the benefits of good safety performance
- understand and use the STAARR and TASK card systems
Summative Assessment is by multiple-choice questions, which require the delegate to answer nine questions relating to the subject areas covered.
The course lasts one day 9:00 am – 5 pm
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. There is no refresher course, delegates will be required to undertake the original course again<