The course is split into three modules
- NGC1 – Management of Health and Safety
- NCC1 – Hazards and Controls in Construction Activities
- NCC2 – Practical Assessment
Who should attend:
This course is designed for supervisors, managers and CDM professionals within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of the requirement for the management of Health and Safety in Construction
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of Hazard control for construction activities
- Undertake comprehensive Risk assessments in construction
The course is assessed by two, two 1-hour written exams which are held at the end of the course.
In addition to the written exams, each delegate is required to submit a handwritten practical assessment which is introduced and issued during the course.
This course can be offered in blocks or day release basis
Block release – Three separate one-week blocks followed by a single exam day
Day release – One day per week over a 15-week period, followed by a single exam day
Certification for this course does not hold an expiry date however NEBOSH recommends that delegates maintain CPD (continued professional development)