The course is split into three modules:
- NGC 1 – Management of Health and Safety (NG1)
- NGC2 – Controlling workplace hazards (NG2)
- GC3 – Practical Assessment
Who should attend:
This course is designed for Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of the requirement for the management of Health and Safety
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of Hazard control
- Undertake comprehensive Risk assessments in construction
The course is assessed by two, two 1-hour written exams which are held at the end of the course.
In addition to the written exams, each delegate is required to submit a handwritten practical assessment which is introduced and issued during the course.
This course can be offered in blocks or day release basis
- Block release – Two one-week blocks followed by a single exam day
- Day release – One day per week over a 10-week period, followed by a single exam day
Certification for this course does not hold an expiry date however NEBOSH recommends that delegates maintain CPD (continued professional development)