This course covers a range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects including the purpose of MHFA, identifying Mental Health requirements and how to provide assistance
Who should attend:
This course is for individuals with health & safety responsibilities in the workplace that want to obtain an understanding of mental health first aid.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of mental health first aid
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Understand the varying Mental health conditions that can be found in the workplace
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Understand the relation between Stress and Mental health conditions
- Understand the relation between drugs and alcohol and Mental health conditions
- Create a First Aid for Mental Health action plan
Assessment: Delegates will be required to participate and complete all assessment activities and complete small examination paper.
Ofqual or NUCO Approved certification Valid for 3 years