This course covers the roles and responsibilities of a Paediatric first aider. Covering all aspects of how to deal with Minors and infants.
Who should attend:
The Paediatric First Aid (12 hr) Course is designed for those who work full time with infants and children including Childminders, Nursery school workers, After school clubs, Primary school teachers, Sports coaches
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Competently Check for signs of breathing
- Make competent assessments of injuries
- Enable the Recovery position
- Competently carry out Infant and child resuscitation (CPR)
- Provide First Aid treatment in relation to Choking, Bleeds, shock management, Seizures, Anaphylaxis, Childhood illnesses
Delegates will be required to participate and complete all assessment activities and complete small examination paper.
Ofqual or NUCO Approved certification Valid for 3 years